Monday, December 13, 2010

Why to Seek Forgiveness from Allah

“Before you could ask for forgiveness, God has already forgiven you. Each second He's calling for you knocking at your door so that you may follow the straight path and return to Him peacefully”. In this Hadith e Qudsi Allah says I forgive you before you could ask for forgiveness that shows Allah is Merciful and Quran uses the attribute “Raheem, Kareem” for Allah, Allah forgives a person if he is guilty. While Quran Recitation I read an Ayat which is about forgiveness which is as follow:

“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

Every day every second we done many things wrong, we do a lot of sins but we forget that Allah is seeing us, nothing is hidden from Allah. But if we ask Him for forgiveness, He definitely forgives His creatures. As our Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said O people! Repent to Allah and seek for His forgiveness. I repent to Him in a day 100 times” (Reported by Muslim).

0 comments: