Thursday, August 19, 2010

RAMADAN DUA – DUA CHANGING THE FATE (6 OF 6)

(In the Name of Allah (SWT), Most Gracious, Most Merciful, all praise and thanks are due to Allah, Lord of the Realms and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger (SAWS) and upon all his family and companions)


We as Muslims should know how Dua is essential in our belief and how does it help us to make things better with all the information that is available on online or offline sources you are to understand that IMPORTANCE OF DUA (5 OF 6) and the next compilation really allows you to conquer the quest of acquiring blessing and mercy from Allah (SWT).

Following Ramadan Dua from 25th to 30th day of Ramadan are compiled for you, make this the best Ramadan ever:

RAMADAN DUA - DAY 26:

Translation: (Allah, on this day, make my efforts worthy of appreciation, and my sins forgiven, my deeds accepted, my flaws concealed, O the best of those of who hear.)

RAMADAN DUA - DAY 27:

Translation: (Allah, on this day, bestow on me the blessings of Laylatul Qadr, change my affairs from (being) difficult to (being) easy, accept my apologies, and decrease for me (my) sins and burdens, O the Compassionate with His righteous servants.)

RAMADAN DUA - DAY 28:

Translation: (Allah, on this day, grant me a share in its nawafil (recommended prayers), honor me by attending to my problems, make closer the means to approach You, from all the means, O One who is not preoccupied by the requests of the beseechers.)

RAMADAN DUA - DAY 29:

Translation: (Allah, on this day, cover me with Your Mercy, grant me in it success and protection, purify my heart from the darkness of false accusations, O the Merciful to His believing servants.)

RAMADAN DUA - DAY 30:

Translation: (O Allah, on this day, make my fasts worthy of appreciation and acceptance, according to what pleases You, and pleases the Messenger, the branches being strengthened by the roots, for the sake of our leader, Muhammad, and his purified family. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.)

0 comments: